Review of Mattress Makeover Jacquard Mattress Pad

The Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Makeover Jacquard Mattress Pad features jacquard p/c top and 14 ounces of 100% polyester fill per square yard. The product fits mattresses four to 15 inches, and it's made in the United States.

Porta Crib

My 10-year-old mattress was becoming a bit hard, and I was experiencing some back discomfort when I would wake up in the morning. So I thought that the Mattress Makeover Jacquard topper / pad would be a quick and easy fix for my problems. The pad was stiff and hard to work with right out of the package, and it took a few days for the entire pad to loosen up, settle and stretch out completely across my mattress.

Porta Crib

However, this pad has altered my mattress totally. My bed is no longer hard as a rock, but nicely soft and cushiony, and I don't experience back discomfort any more expect for maybe one day a week or so. I bought a Queen size and it is just the right dimensions, not too big or too small. The stretch material totally covers my mattress surface and my bed is about 16" deep.

Occasionally, it will shift from one side to the other about half an inch or so, but it is not a big deal. When I first got it, I noticed that it was giving off an odd smell. But the odor went away after the first washing. By the way, it requires a front-loading washer and drier. I am pleased with the cost and workmanship / quality of the topper pad. It's been through several machine washing cycles and so far it is holding up as well as can be expected. Overall, the product is recommended for people who seek to soften up a firm mattress or revitalize a mattress that is near the end of its useful life.

Review of Mattress Makeover Jacquard Mattress Pad
Porta Crib

Baby Bed Mattress 40X Magnifier Baby Bassinet Mattresses